This Extended Warranty Service Contract (the "Contract") is offered by us, Charaku Pte Ltd (POPSICAL) . The words "we," "us" and "our" refer to Popsical and "you" and "your", the purchaser of this Contract. Your rights and obligations under this Contract become operative from the date of expiry of the manufacturer's original warranty in relation to the product which you have purchased (the "Product") and may continue for up to two (2) years inclusive of the term of the manufacturer's original warranty, (based on your selection of the duration of the extended warranty stated in the Email Confirmation (defined below) and subject to the terms of the type of plan which you have selected).
The coverage is limited to mechanical and electrical defects and applies to repairs and replacements done in Singapore & Malaysia while the Product is being used in Singapore & Malaysia.
We have the sole option to repair or replace your Product with like kind, quality and specifications. In the event that it is more economical to replace your Product instead of repairing it, the original Product shall be replaced (subject to the limits set out in the relevant warranty plan) with a similar product. Due to advances in technology, the replacement product may be of lower retail value than the original Product. If the original Product is replaced, this Contract will cease from the replacement date.
Any repair and/or service by unauthorized repairer will render this Contract to be null and void. Any failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions on installation, operation or maintenance will render this Contract to be null and void.
Coverage will not, under any circumstances, extend to any loss or injury to a person or loss or damage to property or any incidental, contingent, special or any direct or indirect loss and consequential damages including but not limited to losses incurred due to any delay in rendering service related to this Contract and loss of use during the period that your Product is at an authorized repairer and/or while awaiting for replacement parts to arrive.
Exclusions from Coverage
At the time of purchasing the Contract, you were aware of something that would give rise to you making a claim under this Contract.
1. Products that are still covered by the manufacturer's original written warranty, repairer's warranty, or any other warranty in effect.
2. Normal wear and tear, sweating, corrosion, rusting or stains.
3. General Maintenance
4. Accessories and external parts including but not limited to front filter screen, frame, control buttons, remote control, batteries, cable and etc.
5. Warranty does not cover accessories external to the Product.
6. Cosmetic Damage to outer surface/finishing including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on exterior casing, levers, control knobs and other attachments.
7. Damage to the Product due to operation in an abnormally corrosive alkaline/acidic atmosphere.
8. Any defects that are subject to the manufacturer's recall.
9. Defects and on-site service charges not covered under the manufacturer's original written warranty, unless otherwise stated as covered above.
10. Call out charges where the authorized repair agent is unable to find a fault in the Product.
11. Any claims whereby, a failure to follow the manufacturer's recommended routine maintenance, inspection, cleaning, lubrication, external adjustments, installation, operation or any other instructions to the customer has been determined.
12. Non-operating and cosmetic items, paint, color, or Product finish; accessories used in or with the Product; external cables and cords; glass and lens; add-on options incorporated.
13. Unauthorized modifications made to the Product; altered serial numbers; repairs performed by a non-authorized repairer.
14. Repairs to hardware that has been added after the Product's original purchase.
15. External faults such as rust, wiring, electrical connection or plumbing, piping, fitting, realigning of signal receivers (poor reception), and consequential loss of any kind.
16. Failure caused by a voltage converter and /or applying incorrect voltage to the Product.
17. Any diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted.
18. Shipping charges, express service charges, transportation damage, removal, installation or reinstallation of the Product.
19. Commercial use (multi-user organizations), public rental, use for profit or communal use for multi-family housing.
20. Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from an act of God including but not limited to natural disaster, fire, flood, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations, civil war, civil commotion.
This Contract shall immediately cease and become void if the Product is found to have been tampered, modified, the serial number defaced or removed or repaired by an unauthorized repairer.
When Product failure occurs due to electrical or mechanical defects, please call the Extended Warranty (General) Hotline at 69161575 ("Warranty Hotline") to report the failure. Our experienced customer service representatives are ready to guide you through the service process. To expedite service, please ensure that you have the details of your contract readily available before placing the call. If the Product failure is not reported to us prior to repair/replacement, the repair/replacement cost will not be approved.
To validate coverage, please ensure you keep all the proof of purchase, such as sales receipts for the purchase of the Product and the Email Confirmation on the commencement of the Contract.
Transfer of Warranty to Second Owner:
If you sell or transfer your Product to another consumer within the warranty period, you must call the Warranty Hotline within 14 days from the date of the sale or transfer of the Product to another consumer, in order to transfer this Contract. It is also important to report your new address in the event you change your residential address and take the Product (s) with you.
This Contract will terminate automatically: (i) upon expiry of the term of this Contract, (ii) upon replacement of the Product if beyond economical repair or (iii) upon written notification of termination of this Contract within 30 days of original purchase of this Contract, whichever is the earlier.
This Contract is not an insurance policy or guarantee; it is a service contract. This Contract is not a guarantee or promise relating to the nature of the material, workmanship or performance of your Product covered by this Contract.
For contract verification purposes, you may be required by our customer service representative to present your Contract to expedite the service of your Product. As such, we recommend that you place these documents in a safe place.