We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Partnership Marketing Executive who will be tasked with driving brand growth through partnerships across various industries (media and entertainment, food & beverage, financial, lifestyle and retail). The ideal candidate is creative, task-oriented and a go-getter capable of translating exciting customer experiences that elevate the brand into win-win marketing partnerships and activations. Relevant experience in partnerships marketing and events, as well as having a keen interest in the entertainment and music scene will be a bonus . Must be willing to travel overseas for regional events.
• Comfortable with driving marketing and brand growth through partnerships across various sectors such as entertainment, F&B, retail, lifestyle and financial spaces
• Able to analyze the marketing value and business performance generated by the partnership
• Lead generation, partner negotiation, building of partner pitch decks, closing partnership deals and management of partner accounts.
• Execution and post analysis tracking of partnership campaigns, identifying future partnerships which can driving positive marketing performance from the insights
• Project management of partner supported events & exhibitions
• Working closely with sales teams to close partnership deals, being fully responsible for the marketing components of the deal
• Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams (including sales, contents marketing, digital marketing and design teams) to drive value to each partnership, in order to attract new customers, and to delight existing ones
• Diploma/Degree in any field
• At least 1 Year of relevant experience in advertising (account management)/ events/ partnership marketing for this position
• Strong leadership capabilities
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, typography and layouts.
• Familiarity with Shopify is a bonus
Our ideal candidate is
• Passionate, highly adaptable and creative
• Highly proficient in the English Language
• Able to work under minimal supervision, as well as present solutions to the company’s needs.
• Able to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers
• Accountable and has a strong sense of ownership
Popsical is introducing the next generation of Karaoke - a cloud-based system that has all the features of a traditional Karaoke set and much more. Traditional Karaoke systems are bulky, expensive, and limit your song choices to the CDs available or songs stored locally.
Popsical is no bigger than a palm, and all you need is an internet connection to browse through the massive and ever-growing Karaoke library consisting of songs from different languages.